On Fri, 1 Oct 2004, Renegade808 wrote:

brother, i haven't even begun to attack you.

> once again josh you never seem to disapoint....you can have your opinions
> all you want who cares so can everyone else but this is how mani chooses
> to conduct his agency and he has the support of alot of people (maybe not
> on this list). i think its funny you choose to attack me but if thats how
> you do things then i dont care..... i was asked by mani  to post the email
> to begin with so thats that....

You're right, I wasn't there. But if Mike told Mani he was doing the right
thing than he should just say that (although I don't name drop personal
contacts to try to justify my actions)

>  As for
> > Mike, I don't think he's above making a wise crack about outside DJs who
> > get paid more than his American peeps, but it's unfortunate that someone
> > would twist that into his own tirade.
>

> nothing was twisted you were not there when that conversation took place.
> your the one assuming you know what mike said and if you care about it so
> much you go ask mike what he thinks of the surgeon or adam and i am sure
> he would be glad to tell you good or bad....

it's self important and obnoxious, any way you cut it.

> to attack mani personally is just stupid...because someone tries to change
> the way they do business and with who they do business with.....improving
> the techno scene in america was not a realization mani came to in his home
> land,  it is just one of the many realizations he has had
> recently....whats wrong with that???

only you're allowd to start with opinions, dissing people who i consider
vital talent in techno? I didn't say anything bad about Murat, why would
you talk so much trash about Beyer or Surgeon in response? I actually like
Murat a lot as a
person, and see him around somewhat frequently, althouh i'll admit that
somehow i've never heard him DJ even though he played at my former club
several times.

You started with some blatent;y negative comments and i responded with
saying something positive. don' get it twisted.

> and as for you comments and opinions about surgeon and adam beyer being
> better than anyone on his roster...well thats your opinion and its really
> not about who's roster is better than the other.....but i think you dont
> understand some things....... and i dont care who you think you are and
> who you think you know... some of us were around in the techno scene long
> before you arrived  and don't need you to tell us which way is up....and
> let me get this straight in MY OPINION Murat will crush Adam Beyer,
> Surgeon and many other ego maniac's from over the pond in straight up dj
> skills and production...

ah, here we go. Now I'm some new schooler who works for the hype machine
just because everyone now knows how i make my living. i will stand 100% behind
any of the artists i feature in urb (the fact that we ALSO cover stuff
outside this genre is another topic not on the table). Are you saying that
Kompakt, Hawtin, Ellen Alien, Kittin, Vladislav Delay, DJ Rupture, etc,
etc are wack?

And since my profession is on the table, what do you do for a livin you
douchebag? I'll bet it's something real important.