i see your point fred, although i've accepted bad music as a fact of
american life.

boston is the same in LA, and also what i've seen in big clubs in SF, NYC
and DC, that a major portion of the crowd is foreign anyways. they're just
doing in the us what they grew up doing in europe, where djs are pop
stars.

then again- the girls tend to be better looking, so it's a trade.