Hi Dan,

>Can't wait for the Carl Craig remix of "Falling Up". I had to sell the >detroit beatdown compilation because I couldn't bear the tought that I >had a triple record pack with only one good track on it.

Hold on a god darned minute - did you really only like one track on the whole thing.....seriously?

yes, I am serious. And I am aware of the fact that I am about the only one who only likes the theo parrish track. The other tracks sound so pollished to me. It's like they want to get deep but don't get there. I really don't dig em. I'm sorry.

Cheers,
Maarten