I know what you mean in terms of, there's nothing worse to me that hearing a record (or what I do) described as "emotional" Techno- it's a byword word for "bland and predictable" for me- it's a term used in particular with electronic music- I've never heard of "emotional Rock and Roll or "emotional" Folk music!

Jason