As I've said twice already, I'm not having a go at
Jeff's production or any forward thinking producers.
Any TRUE forward thinking producers that is. I'm sure
everyone realises how techno has previously taken flak
because it's apparently easy to produce and that any
joe can have a go.

I'm not against progression and I'm not against Mills.
I don't think he's as good as ppl give him credit for
though.  This is the molehill that this volcanic
mountain sprang from. Who the heck is Ben Sims
anyway??? I forget now;)

I agree with you in that the future of music relies on
innovation and breaking boundaries. Though, I think
that there is a point where music is no longer music
and it just becomes an racket (damn, I sound like my
dad!!!). It must be a progressive 'breaking of
boundaries' with constant references to the past and
present otherwise it is not recognised as 'music'. I'm
sure music in 1000 years will sound a lot different
than music today (if it still exists), but you can't
just jump there now. It cannot be created in such a
way.

Dj Pacific:)