> | My point from the get-go is that knowledge replaces
> | imagination.

Let me expand.  The process of learning knowledge and working a full time job
that uses that knowledge, leaves little or no room or time for the imagination
to venture.  Can we just agree on that point now that I have clarified?

I T-totally agree that knowledge and imagination go hand-in-hand and this list
has brought that to my imagination.  Thanks.  What I really mean is the above...

Peace!

TJ
www.wireframerecords.com
www.outrecords.com