I'm going to completely disregard the thread that unrolled from Jeff
Mills into particle physics...

The thing that mosts fascinates me about Jeff Mills is the way that he
speaks is a little fuzzy meaningwise.  It makes me want to put on my
green eyeshade and copy edit for him.  You KNOW what's he's getting at
but he uses words that are a little off from the meaning he intends.
It's a little like he's translating from another language.

Parts I loved:

His explanation of the title "Every Dog Has His Day"
where he breaks it down literally. I guess it is an English Language
colloquialism, but it's not that obscure.  It is a good avoidance
of stating directly what HE meant by it.

"Often, I can feel and see the things that words can not say and numbers
cannot calculate."

"Perceiving the unknown in hopes to survive the unexpected."

"...as our society advances, we will discover more frequently and
dealing with those discoveries must be met with a better understanding
of our own limitations."

The usage of discover is intriguing -- it could mean 'we will discover new
things' but it's more general -- it's using 'discover' as an active
verb with no object. This act of discovery is generic and open form. If
you know what you're looking for you're not really discovering anything
new.

" ... [time] is the very thing we do not understand but, yet we try to
make sense of it and from guessing what it is, most of us settle and build
our lives. Chasing the meaning of time is resonably beyond us so, we can do
nothing but wait. It is this waiting that is fascinating."

Whoa.  That's a tail-swallowing snake of a paragraph if ever ther was.