no definately not.  Einstein is one of the most imaginative peope in history
IMO.  People who take the theory of relativity and say it is the law and not to
question it are the people who I am referring too.  Namely, Michael Narlock, my
University Physics Prof.

On Wed, 14 November 2001, "Christian Bloch" wrote:

> and, sorry to double post, but do you honestly feel that einstein's theory
> of relativity took less imagination than that of playing when you were a
> kid?
>
> Christian Bloch
> http://mp3.com/bloch
> http://www.mp313.com/christianbloch.htm
>
> Tresor/LL/Deep Night Essentials/Simple Muzik/Funque
> Droppings/Set.Go/Restructured

TJ
www.wireframerecords.com
www.outrecords.com