Hi to all,

I am looking for tips with the cane, what I want to know that, inspire of our normal cane, do we have any other type? like something with vibration or sound or something like that? I had herd that there were some development of that btw am not sure about where is the availability of it.

and what is K sonar?

Please can you give information as to:

1. how to use it?

2. is suitable for our roads in India?

3. where is it available?

4. their cost and contact details, e mail id is preferred.

Hope to get some information from some one soon.

Thanks a lot.

"Disability Creates Barrier But Determination Breaks Them!"

SBI ANDHERI WEST
Mumbai.
Regards.
Mamta.

--- Disclaimer --- The information in this mail is confidential and is intended solely for addressee. Access to this mail by anyone else is unauthorised. Copying or further distribution beyond the original recipient may be unlawful. Any opinion expressed in this mail is that of sender and does not necessarily reflect that of State Bank group. ---
Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm