+|1000

From: Darin Steffl
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2019 5:26 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cybertruck

Steve,

I don't believe you understand how fast charging is for Tesla.

My model 3 can charge at up to 150KW so if I pull into a charger at 10% battery
life and charge to 80%, it only takes about half hour.

With V3 of their supercharger, the rate increased to 250KW peak so expect a
near full charge under 20 mins while traveling.

90% of my miles are charged at home in the garage, overnight. Most EV owners
are not charging at public chargers like we all do at gas stations today. This
is a fundamental change when buying an EV but it basically means you have a
full battery every morning.