The original thought was that the masses were ignorant and there needed
to be balance to that.   200 years and that hasn't changed.

Rory

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Gino Villarini via
Af
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 2:28 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Arson attack on FAA datacenter

Wow, I still can't wrap my head around how the electoral college
represents the people...

Here in PR, its direct vote counts... that's it!

Gino A. Villarini

President

Aeronet Wireless Broadband Corp.

www.aeronetpr.com

@aeronetpr

From: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>
Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 at 4:47 AM
To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>

I will believe that when we remove the electoral college.

Josh Reynolds, Chief Information Officer
SPITwSPOTS, www.spitwspots.com