  From: That One Guy via Af
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 12:30 AM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Arson attack on FAA datacenter

  you honestly think that? not a chance in hell pal. The only way that would
happen is before somebody closes the pen and phone window a single person
writes it into law. One man with a sheep might pull out if you put him in the
spotlight, but if you have a barn full of men each with a sheep, you might
convince a few to pull out, but never a majority, and we arent even talking
sheep at this point, we are talking fresh toothless calves.