I will believe that when we remove the electoral college.

Josh Reynolds, Chief Information Officer
SPITwSPOTS, www.spitwspots.com <http://www.spitwspots.com>

On 09/29/2014 09:43 PM, Glen Waldrop via Af wrote:
Don't mistake soft words for a lack of conviction or naively believing the system works.

We run this country. We have to remind everyone of that. Those morons in office work for us, not the other way around. Right now they work for themselves with little to no oversight.

Anyway, I've spoken my piece. Not getting any further into the political rabbit hole.

Night everyone.

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* That One Guy via Af <mailto:af@afmug.com>
    *To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
    *Sent:* Tuesday, September 30, 2014 12:30 AM
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Arson attack on FAA datacenter

    you honestly think that? not a chance in hell pal. The only way
    that would happen is before somebody closes the pen and phone
    window a single person writes it into law. One man with a sheep
    might pull out if you put him in the spotlight, but if you have a
    barn full of men each with a sheep, you might convince a few to
    pull out, but never a majority, and we arent even talking sheep at
    this point, we are talking fresh toothless calves.

    On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 12:08 AM, Glen Waldrop via Af