I don't understand how an 18GHz path has anything to do with Ubiquiti here, since the closest product they make to that band is on 24GHz.

Ifyour problem is with ignorant operators, or just plain stupid operators, say so.
If your problem is with Ubiquiti, say so.
If your problem is with people failing to do the proper path analysis studies and frequency coordination (byyour PCN comment), say so.

In any of these cases, it sounds like you are angry about something that has nothing to do with Ubiquiti or even an operator, but more or less whoever was *supposed* to be in chargeof the link design and common courtesy.

josh reynolds :: chief information officer
spitwspots :: www.spitwspots.com