I wish I could be as critical of UBNT as you are.

http://www.ics-il.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "Josh Reynolds" <j...@spitwspots.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2015 3:25:39 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Licensed backhaul pricing - still ridiculous

I have toned down how vocal I am when it comes to being pissed at UBNT in
public . I still do it quite often, it's just behind the scenes most of the
time . I f I just beat them down every day it would be good for my image or
their image. I think they are a great company with good ideas and a disruptive
and interesting business model. When they do good, they do great. When they
f@#k up, they f@#k up in spectacular fashion.
josh reynolds :: chief information officer