Well, looking at your image you have some things that might be working against
you:
-The shadow of the antennas show they are both mounted in close vertical
proximity which isn't ideal.
-It appears there is an A/C enclosure near the south-facing dish, and it might
provide a reflective face for scattering a signal back to the north-facing
dish.  -The building to the north looks taller than the one you are on, so this
may provide yet another reflection path.

Also, the license shows both paths are operating on vertical polarization, so
this isn't helping either.

None of this can be reliably modeled with available tools, and the antenna
specs aren't necessarily reliable over these very short interference path
lengths.    The links may appear to be operating normally but in fact have a
degraded threshold due to the bucking.  This degraded threshold would then make
the link more susceptible to interference from other licensed systems that were
actually coordinated properly.  As I mentioned, when the path in question
starts to degrade you could try shutting down the other link to see if the
situation improves.  If it does, you may need to look into reconfiguring the
site to avoid the interference path.  For example, mount your dishes on either
side of the A/C enclosure so you have the enclosure as a shield between the
antennas.

Hope this helps,

Mike Black
Black & Associates