So the solution to the price points and the legitimate concerns of smaller
operators is not to address them directly, but rather to insult prospective
customers? I understand, a customer concerned about cost is likely not
going to be a good long term prospect when selling a higher ended product
with an associated price point. But to just simply not address the concerns
raised from a technical or diplomatic standpoint, rather just dismissively
insult that little guy is cause for alarm. Is that the stance of the entire
company or a single rep?
UBNT, the thorn in every manufacturers side vehemently defends their
product, right or wrong, and tries to win over their customers
Cambium, the dominant manufacturer in the WISP market will make contact and
resolve reservations, either with good or bad final outcomes.
Telrad apparently is going to just tell consumers to fuck off.

I dont mind being told to fuck off, if you have a product that works as
advertised. When we were an Alvarion shop, Alvarion told me to fuck off on
more than one occasion. But then again, their products had their pudding
sitting right on the table at the time.

--
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the
parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you