Not a stupid question, George.  That was it.

Factory default is actually the second to last option - auto 100/10/f/h.  I
mean config from the factory - not what happens if you push factory default
in software.  I did take this radio from 14.0 (factory) to 14.1b6.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343