Cool, who is a good person/vendor or direct sales website link to buy and test
some?

I’ve got a large apartment complex/multiplex coming up and was seriously
wondering how that was going to work.

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Sean Heskett
Sent: Saturday, January 2, 2016 4:31 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT - bad dream

I replaced my apple AirPort Extreme AC router with the calix and saw a 50-75%
improvement in speed and coverage.

My friend who live in San Francisco was having severe wifi issues, couldn't
even stream music across his living room.  Spectrum was clobbered to say the
least.  Sent him a calix and he's seeing the same speeds over wifi as he his
hard wired now.

For what it's worth, I don't have any "skin in the game" for calix (I don't own
stock or get a kick back etc), I've just been extremely impressed over and over
with the amazing results.  I've never found a router I've liked as much and
felt confident enough to sell to my clients.  And it's not any more expensive
than anything you can buy for the major vendors.

Just here to share my experience etc.

2 cents

On Saturday, January 2, 2016, Sterling Jacobson