I've got an AC-Pro/edu and an LR in the house. The 2.4 coverage is great
except outside. Inside, I get about a room and a half of 5ghz coverage.
Also tried a calix gigacenter and a few other test routers... No difference.

Not suitable for our scenario, where we will have up to 6 concurrent IPTV
streams. Need to wire each set top, or have the AP in the same room.