I should clarify, I meant McCain could take Trump in a fight, not Putin.  Trump
seems like a pretty boy with a big mouth and others to do his fighting.  Of
course, if he’s President, he will have those others to do his fighting.  Now
whether that’s a good thing or a bad thing ...

From: Ken Hohhof
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2016 4:46 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Paul Ryan

Hey, I said I liked him.  Just not full on man crush.

I didn’t see how his math added up for the budgets he proposed.  There were
some missing pages where magic happened to balance the budget.  Seemed like the
same old voodoo economics.

So “man crush”, is that like Trump and Putin?  At least Putin is supposedly an
8th degree black belt.  He would probably take care of the protester himself.
If Trump thinks he can bully the Putins of the world, I’m not so sure.  I think
McCain could take him in a fair fight.  Hell, Bernie could probably take him.
I was never fond of Nixon, but the photo of the “kitchen debate” with
Khrushchev is a treasure.
http://spectator.org/articles/41740/how-handle-bully-nixon-vs-khrushchev