Almost certainly it is alignment.  It's not easy!

We (IgniteNet) are also learning as we go as no one has produced mass
market 60GHz products before.  It's a bit of a different beast than the
other bands.  But, hey, no pain no gain right? :-)

We have just released a new firmware that resolved a lot of issues.  We
know aiming mode could use some improvements and plan to have another
release soon (couple of weeks) to greatly improve that experience.  The
current aiming mode switches the radio into essentially analog mode - but
we find that this has been lacking in showing accurately what the real
world SNR will be.  So the new aiming mode is based on a more sophisticated
beamforming and ranging implementation and keeps the radio in digital mode
- so the aiming mode results will reflect normal operating mode results.

We are removing the bracket from the unit and discounting the unit
accordingly.  Then folks can pick which mount they want when they buy the
radio based on needs, application, etc.  We will add more mount options
beyond the 2 we have now as well.  This however will take some time to
implement throughout the global channels.

We are further improving performance.  Now we can achieve an aggregate
1.3Gbps+ and there is probably still some runway left there.  These further
improvements are just software upgrades - no licenses, no keys, no BS.

We have more than doubled our support staff to better assist customers in
the field.  This is especially important for folks that are playing with
60GHz for the first time.  We are also working on a training program and
more howto guides and videos.

We know we are not perfect and are improving every day!  We will not accept
an unhappy customer so if anyone is ever unhappy with us, please reach out
to me and give me a chance to make it right.

@Carl, I'm happy to come help in person!  We really really want to give you
guys the tools to be deploying gigabit services across your networks and
competing head to head with cable and fiber providers.

Thanks,
-Hal