Hi Jaime,

Thanks and yeah the Siklu mounts are nice.  But they are $130 too.  We have
the LR bracket now that is about half that cost ($69).  The standard
bracket (that ships in the box today but will be separate soon) is $21.

The biggest difference between the Siklu bracket / our LR bracket vs. the
"standard" bracket is the vertical adjustment.  If you are going
street-level to building/tower top, the higher-end brackets just don't
offer the adjustment needed.  Also in many cases you need to pole mount for
the higher end brackets to work - so if you are wall or eve mounting the
standard bracket might be easier as long as the distance isn't too far.

We have found that there are too many applications and opinions to make 1
options so that why we are making a lot.  :-)  Also, now that the PTP ends
can be used as CPEs, the standard bracket makes a lot of sense as the
aiming is not nearly as difficult.

Thanks,
-Hal