Ouch … 6 people for an interview …. that would be tough! :)

At most, we have 3 people when hiring …. fast paced, keep it informal to
increase comfort zone with the person being interviewed as you would be amazed
what some of them say out loud when it’s “just the boys sitting around talking”
kind of thing …

Had one about a month ago that the first question was “what does this job pay?”
which is a major red flag for me …. needless to say the conversation ended
shortly and cut that person loose as that was their only priority …