Sonar is strictly per user with no contract, so if you haven't migrated any users in yet then you pay the minimum.....which I think is $100/month.

------ Original Message ------
From: "Matt Hoppes" <mattli...@rivervalleyinternet.net>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: 10/17/2017 9:16:46 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Sonar

Fail.

On Oct 17, 2017, at 08:54, Lewis Bergman <lewis.berg...@gmail.com> wrote:

Many of them start charging you regardless if you are on their system yet. Once you sign the contract, you start paying.

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 6:00 PM Nathan Anderson <nath...@fsr.com> wrote:
​I can understand this if the product in question is purchased/licensed for a one-time upfront fee. However, if you have a SaaS model with recurring revenues, it seems like it would be in your best interest to help the customer move existing data over to your product cost-free, and thus get them to be a paying customer ASAP.

-- Nathan