Good luck with that. Any company could close up shop today, and if they are
bankrupt, they are bankrupt.

On Oct 17, 2017 12:27 PM, "Matt Hoppes" <mattli...@rivervalleyinternet.net>
wrote:

It also means at any point they can just close up shop leaving my data and
my customer information high and dry with no recourse.