> What I mean by contradiction is different orderings of an entire set
of data, not points of contrast within a set of data
That's not what people usually mean by contradiction, definitely not in a
general sense.

You are talking about reframing dataset (subset) of multivariate items along
the spectrum of one or several most predictive variable in items. This is
basically a PCA, closely related to Spectral Clustering I mentioned in the
first section of my readme:   "Initial frame of reference here is space-time,
but higher levels will reorder the input along all sufficiently predictive
derived dimensions, similar to spectral clustering
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectral_clustering>."

>Claude 3.5:
Yes, there is indeed a relationship between Principal Component Analysis (PCA)
and spectral clustering. Both techniques involve eigenvalue decomposition and
can be used for dimensionality reduction, but they have different primary
purposes and methodologies. Let me explain the connection:

1. Similarity:
   - Both PCA and spectral clustering use eigenvalue decomposition of a matrix
derived from the data.
   - Both can be used for dimensionality reduction before applying other
algorithms.

2. Key Differences:
   - PCA focuses on variance maximization, while spectral clustering focuses on
graph partitioning.
   - PCA operates on the covariance matrix, while spectral clustering typically
uses the graph Laplacian matrix.

3. Spectral Clustering Overview:
   - Spectral clustering is a technique that treats the data clustering as a
graph partitioning problem.
   - It uses the eigenvalues of the similarity matrix to perform dimensionality
reduction before clustering in fewer dimensions.

4. Connection:
   - The eigenvectors used in spectral clustering can be seen as a nonlinear
generalization of the principal components in PCA.
   - In some cases, when the data lies on a linear manifold, spectral
clustering can reduce to PCA.

5. Laplacian Eigenmaps:
   - This is a technique that bridges PCA and spectral clustering.
   - It's similar to PCA but preserves local neighborhoods, making it more
suitable for nonlinear manifolds.

6. Use Cases:
   - PCA is often used for general dimensionality reduction and feature
extraction.
   - Spectral clustering is particularly effective for clustering data that
isn't linearly separable in the original space.

I can't give you any demonstration because my algo is far from complete. It
would be like like demostrating how ANN works before you figure out how
single-node perceptron works. Except that my scheme is hundreds of times more
complex than perceptron. You just have to decide for yourself if it makes sense
from the first principles.