Quan,

Lots of words. None of which mean anything to me...

OK "soft-systems ontology" turns up something:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soft_systems_methodology

This British guy Checkland wrote some books on management techniques.
Some kind of "seven step" process:

1) Enter situation in which a problem situation(s) have been identified
2) Address the issue at hand
3) Formulate root definitions of relevant systems of purposeful activity
4) Build conceptual models of the systems named in the root
definitions : This methodology comes into place from raising concerns/
capturing problems within an organisation and looking into ways how it
can be solved. Defining the root definition also describes the root
purpose of a system.
5) The comparison stage: The systems thinker is to compare the
perceived conceptual models against an intuitive perception of a
real-world situation or scenario. Checkland defines this stage as the
comparison of Stage 4 with Stage 2, formally, "Comparison of 4 with
2". Parts of the problem situation analysed in Stage 2 are to be
examined alongside the conceptual model(s) created in Stage 4, this
helps to achieve a "complete" comparison.
6) Problems identified should be accompanied now by feasible and
desirable changes that will distinctly help the problem situation
based in the system given. Human activity systems and other aspects of
the system should be considered so that soft systems thinking, and
Mumford's needs can be achieved with the potential changes. These
potential changes should not be acted on until step but they should be
feasible enough to act upon to improve the problem situation.
7) Take action to improve the problem situation

CATWOE: Customers, Actors, Transformation process, Weltanshauung,
Owner, Environmental constraints.

I'm reminded of Edward de Bono. Trying to break pre-conceptions and
being open to seeing a problem from different perspectives.

Look, Quan, in the most general way these kinds of ideas might be
relevant. But only in an incredibly general sense.

Would we all benefit from taking a moment to reflect on "how to place
LLMs in context of such developments." Maybe.

At this point I'm on board with Boris. You need to try and write some
code. Simply talking about how management theory has some recent
threads encouraging people to brainstorm together and be open to
different conceptions of problems, is not a "ready to ship"
implementation of AGI.