Rob

I applied my SSM method to your output here, like a broad AI might've done.
The resultant context diagram was enlightening.  You talk many things, but
seemingly only evidence two, primary things. One of those has to do with
constructors and embedding (the text-to-number transformations). I read up
on it. It reminded me of numbering schemas for telecom systems.

However, the second feature is all about you vs others. It seems, other
than advancing your own worldview, you don't really have sufficient
knowledge to debate constructively. For this reason, I don't think you're
quite sure of your contribution to the field, even after 35 years. I
derived some rhetorical questions: Are you here hoping to find some
inspiration/help from others, andor to play oneupmanship?

First, know thyself: "A literal translation of the phrase 'Neuro Linguistic
Programming' is that NLP *empowers, enables and teaches us to better
understand the way our brain (neuro) processes the words we use
(linguistic) and how that can impact on our past, present and future
(programming)*."

For example, by "This British guy Checkland wrote some books on management
techniques. Some kind of "seven step" process:...", you mean Professor
Peter Checkland, the considered *father of soft systems methodology*?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Checkland     and
https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/lums/people/peter-checkland

I wonder what your view is on Ivar Jacobson then, the considered father of
OO?

"You need to try and write some code."
I do specify code, just differently to you. As evidenced, it probably
produces meaningful results far quicker than trying to write a program to
do the same. Ergo, it's highly accurate, rapid, cost effective, and
economical. By any standard, those are great dev metrics.

A departing word of reciprocal advice for you. Even though you refer to
complex-adaptive systems science as "management techniques", I think you
could learn a lot from its science, methodology, and applications.

My 2007+ field-research and sampled contributions remain on Researchgate
for anyone to access freely.

I think we're quite done now.