*From:* Ed Porter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Sent:* Sunday, December 09, 2007 12:42 PM
*To:* agi@v2.listbox.com
*Subject:* RE: [agi] AGI and Deity

Upon reviewing the below linked article I realized it would take you a while to understand what it is about and why it is relevant.

It is an article dated March 4, 2007, summarizing current scientific thinking on why religion has been a part of virtually all known cultures including thinking about what it is about the human mind and human societies that has made religious beliefs so common.

Ed Porter