On 02-Apr-03, Lance A. Brown wrote:

> Man, I thought I was the only one getting this problem. I've got a
> Santa Cruz Turtle Beach in my system and a GeForce2 MX400 and thought
> I was having problems with my crappy cheap motherboard (ECS K7S5A) so
> I bought an Asus. I almost always got the lockup when music was
> playing and an OpenGL screensaver was running. Switching mobo's made
> the lockups not as frequent. Switching to a non-OpenGL screensaver
> made the stop entirely. This was with several of the 0.9 rc
> candidates, 0.9.1 and 0.9.2.

OOI, is anything sharing an interrupt with your GeForce card?  NVidia's
cards have always seemed to be incredibly bad at sharing interrupts with
anything whenever I've found one doing it.
--
Adam Jones ([EMAIL PROTECTED])(http://www.yggdrasl.demon.co.uk/)
.oO("And don't forget the floppy !!!"                                  )