> Yeah, I don't know if I'd be willing to claim this entire theory is
> validated based on 8 more sales in one week for one app  ...

8 a day, for a week.  But it the perecntage that matters.  And today
it's up to 19 so far. (21 - 2 cancelations)

> I hope you don't mind me linking, the old one is still on
> cyrket:http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.zvasvari.anmoneyp/

Not at all.  Thanks.

> I was typing as Chris replied, and I agree that including big names like
> Quicken and Microsoft probably helped in driving people to your app. Which,
> ironically, is a great marketing tactic =). And yeah, you've got some typos
> / misspellings which are generally not good marketing =P (unless intended,
> before you point to me =P)

Thanks to everybody for pointing them out.  Fixed the errors -- that's
what happens when you try to edit your description in that tiny window
on the Market app page.

> I noticed you have a free version as well. Did you update that too? That's a
> marketing too in and of itself.
> I always update my free version at the same time and indicate what's new in
> the full version only so the freebiers will consider upgrading.

Yeah, the free version says the same thing, minus the 24hr thing.

> Worth a shot =P

How does somebody get featured?

> How did you determine this? Just curious.

Just by looking at the names in Google Checkout.  An overwhelming
(90+) percentage of my users are from the US and the UK, though I've
yet to see a female name from a non-US buyer.

> And of course he used the try it risk-free 24 hours refund argument :)
> And I have to say it is a very clever message Zsolt.

Thanks, Yahel, but I've read that before that very few people actually
ask for their money back on anything.  It seems to hold true even if
it entails a single click.