On 19/02/2016 09:50, Edward Shryane wrote:

On 19 Feb 2016, at 10:46, Brian Nisbet <brian.nis...@heanet.ie> wrote:

Tim,

On 14/01/2016 14:57, Tim Bruijnzeels wrote:
Hi all,

On 12 Jan 2016, at 15:23, Brian Nisbet <brian.nis...@heanet.ie> wrote:

Afternoon(-ish),

As I'm pretty sure Monday is now everywhere in the world, I think that given
the lack of further responses or discussion or, importantly, disagreements with
the general feeling of consensus, I think we can proceed.

Tim, is the date of the 1st of February still possible for the first mailing on
this?

Yes. Unless we hear otherwise we will send the emails on 1 February and proceed
to set the abuse-c on 15 February. So people have two weeks to set their abuse
contact to something else before we create it. However no action is necessary
in case they are happy with the email address we will use in the object, and
they can of course also modify the abuse-mailbox later.

I was just wondering, would you be able to provide an update on this project?

Thanks,

Brian

Morning Brian,

we set the abuse-c for the remaining organisations on 15 February, as planned,
and contacted those affected by email.

Thanks for the update!

Brian

Brian Nisbet, Network Operations Manager
HEAnet Limited, Ireland's Education and Research Network
1st Floor, 5 George's Dock, IFSC, Dublin 1
Registered in Ireland, no 275301  tel: +35316609040  fax: +35316603666
web: http://www.heanet.ie/