On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 03:44:12PM -0400, Dossy wrote:
> Are the weekly chats officially dead?  I know Nate is extraordinarily
> busy right now (well, aren't we all) but we could still get on the chat
> every week or every other week without him.

Indeed!

> Of course, it helps to have something to talk about and something worth
> talking about ... so why don't I throw some suggestions out there:
>
> - Who has tried 4.0 beta?  Who is running 4.0 beta in a non-production
>   environment?  Who is actually running it in production?

I've been running it in development and I am really pleased.

> - What's your single biggest gripe about AOLserver?  If you could have
>   one thing changed or fixed, what would it be?

- Readline support for nscp.
- Examples of how to setup virtual servers.
- Good Debian packages with nice start/stop scripts (working on it)
- How to use libnsd to embed AOLserver in my own projects.
- An SQLite driver (hopefully I'll get that working soon).

-Roberto

--
+----|        Roberto Mello   -    http://www.brasileiro.net/  |------+
+       Computer Science Graduate Student, Utah State University      +