2012/9/6 Per Tunedal <per.tune...@operamail.com>

> Hi again,
> I plan to do a quick fix of da-sv to start with, to get familiarized
> with Apertium and the tools + have a foundation for nb-sv (as da and nb
> are very similar).

Great.
Lets concentrate on fixing of da-sv first.

Come to IRC (http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/IRC) and lets chat. I am
'jacobEo'.

Har du installeret alt fra SVN ?  (
http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Minimal_installation_from_SVN)

Bruger du Ubuntu Linux eller noget andet?

> My first plan was to use da as nb, stripping of the pure danish words
> somehow. An other strategy that comes to mind is to include danish in
> the pair Norwegian-Swedish. In fact this seems most natural to me (as a
> result of my studies of various household products, like hand-cream,
> toothpaste and impact adhesive). In that case I would introduce my third
> language right away: Bokmål (nb) - Nynorsk would be the fourth language.
>
> Accordingly, I have to worry right now about how to add the alt-tags.
> I've just installed the pair en-ca to figure out the system, but I just
> don't get it.

These are all second/third steps.
Don't worry now. After working with step this will be much clearer.

--
Jacob Nordfalk <http://profiles.google.com/jacob.nordfalk>
javabog.dk