Hi,
originally the translation was broken as both lines used <e>.

The translations of the two swedish words "inte" and "icke" should be
"ikke" in danish. In the opposite direction the danish "ikke" should in
most cases be translated with "inte" in Swedish, but in some contexts
"icke" would be better. As Apertium yet cannot handle a one to two
relation I changed the line with "icke" to <e r="LR">.

How do I add an alternative translation of the danish "ikke" to "icke"?
I tried:
but it wouldn't compile.

Yours,
Per Tunedal