-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of T. Dee
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 3:13 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Question: SYS:Notification Messages

Thanks Lisa - I found the one for Change
"NTE:SHR:TranslateNotificationMessageCRQ1_125" and it does have a
translation for #Change Type#, but it is not working.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks again.

Ty

On 5/13/08, Lisa Westerfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've found that there are additional filters that translate the
> #fieldname# from the SYS:form into the $fieldname$ variables that
we're
> use to seeing.
>
> For example, take a look at this filter:
> NTE:SHR:TranslateNotificationMessageINC1_100
>
> It very well could be the one that you need to modify for your change.
>
> Hope that helps,
> LisaD

relationship between TuringSMI, SMI Technologies, SMI Telco, its
subsidiaries or affiliates and you. Internet communications are not
secure and therefore the TuringSMI Group does not accept any legal
responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions
expressed are those of the author.  This message is intended for the
addressee(s) only and its contents and any attached files are strictly
confidential. If you have received it in error, please contact the
sender on the number above.

_______