-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of T. Dee
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 9:13 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Question: SYS:Notification Messages

That worked Kevin!  THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!

I was looking in the Transate Filter for Change.

Appreciate your help!!!!

If you don't mind I would love to read that document that you got from
BMC on Notifications.

Kind regards,

Ty

On 5/13/08, Kevin Shaffer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Which notification are you trying to add the Change Type field to?  I
have added it to the Approval notifications and all I had to do was add
the following set field to the filter ,
NTE:SHR:TranslateNotificationMessageAPR_135.

> Set zID Translation Text to REPLACE($zID Translation Text$, "#Change
Type#", $Change Type$)

> > Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 21:42:15 +0100> From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: Re: Question: SYS:Notification
Messages> To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG> > Hhmm... If I were sure that there
was a value in that change record for> Change Type, the only next step I
would take would be to log it and> ensure that the Z field is getting
set as the filter indicates.> > Other than that, I don't have any more
rabbits up my sleeve - sorry.> > -----Original Message-----> From:
Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)>
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of T. Dee> Sent: Tuesday, May 13,
2008 3:13 PM> To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG> Subject: Re: Question:
SYS:Notification Messages> > Thanks Lisa - I found the one for Change>
"NTE:SHR:TranslateNotificationMessageCRQ1_125" and it does have a>
translation for #Change Type#, but it is not working.> > Any other
suggestions?> > Thanks again.> > Ty> > > On 5/13/08, Lisa Westerfield
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> > I've found that there are
additional filters that translate the> > #fieldname# from the SYS:form
into the $fieldname$ variables that> we're> > use to seeing.> >> > For
example, take a look at this filter:> >
NTE:SHR:TranslateNotificationMessageINC1_100> >> > It very well could be
the one that you need to modify for your change.> >> > Hope that helps,>
> LisaD> >> > -----Original Message-----> > From: Action Request System
discussion list(ARSList)> > [mailto

_______
relationship between TuringSMI, SMI Technologies, SMI Telco, its subsidiaries
or affiliates and you. Internet communications are not secure and therefore the
TuringSMI Group does not accept any legal responsibility for the contents of
this message. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author.  This
message is intended for the addressee(s) only and its contents and any attached
files are strictly confidential. If you have received it in error, please
contact the sender on the number above.