From: Boyd, Rebecca E.
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 3:37 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Modify login id

**
7.5 provides a tool for this.

Application Administration > Custom Configuration > Foundation > Data
Management Tool > Data Wizard Console.

You can read about it in the “BMC Remedy IT Service Management 7.5.00 Data
Management Administrator’s Guide”.

I seem to recall escalations should be stopped first but consult the guide.

Rebecca