For ITSM 7.0.03, you need to apply Patch 9005.

*Patch: *# 9005

*Summary:* ITSM Data Management Tool

*Details:* Tool that allow the bulk loading and validation of the
foundation, process setup and service desk transactional data
for ITSM 7.  In addition the tool allows for bulk updates to specific data.

Thanks
Mahesh