Oh, and the account (with the Asset Admin permissions) are identical on
Staging and Dev as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kemes, Lisa A DLA CTR INFORMATION OPERATIONS
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 10:40 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Roles and Applications - Remedy Asset Management

I'm about to pull my hair out.  All of the sudden, our test account
(that includes Asset Admin permissions) suddenly is not able to "View"
the Asset Management link on the Applications list on the home page.
This is in Staging.  In Dev it works as normal.  It's viewable for an
account with Admin permissions, so it's a permission issue right?

I've compared all of these objects on Staging to Dev and they are
exactly the same.  I'm not sure why it's not showing up!!!

Remedy Asset Management Application

AST:Asset Management Console Form

The Active Link Guide Entry Point for Asset Management (actually, that
would be for the Asset Management Console link UNDER the main Asset
Management link, but I checked anyway and they are the same)

I've checked all the roles that are set for the Remedy Asset Management
Application on the Roles form

Everything is the same.

Am I missing something?

Lisa Kemes