From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Rod Harris
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 8:43 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Roles and Applications - Remedy Asset Management

**
Hi Lisa,

Is Staging in a server group by any chance? Do the permissions work in
the User tool? I've had issues where if you refresh the mid-tier  cache
too soon after a code change the roles seem to not work. If you wait
until the server group has recached and then flush all is good. This was
on ARS 7.5 patch 7.

Rod

On 1 November 2013 08:36, Kemes, Lisa A DLA CTR INFORMATION OPERATIONS