Looks like they are the same on Dev and Stage.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Kaul, Seema
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 11:11 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Roles and Applications - Remedy Asset Management

**
Hi Lisa,

Couple things, you may want to check:

Asset Admin, User, Viewer permission groups are mapped to CMDB computed
groups, CMDB Data Change Group and CMDB Data View Groups. Open the Group
form and make sure the asset permission mappings are still with the
computed groups.

Also in the Role form make sure the mappings for CMDB/Asset permisions
are in tact to the CMDB roles.

-Seema