"No. Never. Our conversations at school make that letter look like a
church."

Corey thanks for your insight; obviously there are a few among us not
nearly so wise and temperate.

Curious that Tommy, ever available to defend the destruction of the
waterfront, attack its defenders in the most picayune fashion and now
proscribe what heretofore has been common language, when used by those
he considers alien to his views; finds himself tongue tied in merely
identifying what he, in his sole right and authority, deems
`objectionable.

Might it be that our esteemed lawyer is in fact a little old lady?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Corey Maccaro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>