Dan's post:

:

I received the following email in response. I will not reveal their name... "Fact of the matter, which you didn't seem to mention, was that the biggest original outbreak of HIV/ Aids in the US was in the gay community, which also puts Asbury Park at great risk because of the large amounts of gays practicing anal sex, and migrating here!

Maybe that's why there are several Aids places, including "the Center" here in the city. Maybe the people who despise the blacks should consider that, don't you think?"

Sound like a post from "mog" (man of god?) whom we haven't heard from in months and who I suspect is the same dyspeptic person as YOU KNOW WHO.  Linguists have some interesting things to say about people who use "the" in that fashion: "the gays," "the blacks," etc.

I say he is full of Canada Goose shit (currently a hot topic in another group).

Cordiali saluti,

Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS