--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Typical Cracker suggestion. Why is it that leftist, white
politicians
> think they can help the Black Community by throwing them a
basketball?

Alright, I'm losing that warm glowy feeling for you now boychik. Did
you pick up the contract somebody put out on Keady or something? In
one post you call him a CRACKER, a LEFTIST and insinuate that he is
a CHILD (see below). Are you the same guy that asked JUST THIS WEEK
for sympathy from this forum and that we SHOULD NOT attack each
other personally? If you want to give you got to take. I think you
owe Jim an apology.

> This is what happeneds when we stop electing adults to the City
Council.