--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "2fine4u" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Since
> Blacks are the majority in this town, yet have no power, they and
> that includes me, have to empower ourselves and control our own
> destiny, instead of having a City being run by whites, who have no
> interest in our being served, respectfully. Before integration,
> Blacks had hospitals, lawyers, schoolteachers and other
> professionals, that served the Black Community.

Sharon I completely agree with you here.  Jim Keady on the other hand
thinks you just have to play basketball.

I've studied his policies, and they are a disaster for the Black
Community on the West Side.

* He favors the Market Street Mission on Asbury Avenue, that will
discharge as many 40 Megan's Law sexual predators with criminal warrants
on to the street at 7:00 am, right at the same time Asbury children will
walk past there to go to school.

* As to trivializing the shootings this week, he told the Coaster that
they weren't  criminal in genesis.

diverted to police protection and instead divert it to a Basketball
league ('cause you know, he thinks Black people, he thinks Basketball).
Charles Barkley warned against that kind of thinking.

* As for Springwood Avenue, which suffers from poverty, instead of
helping the impoverished people there, he wishes to move in more
impoverished people.  Increasing the size of the impoverished population
will do nothing more than increase the size of the problems poverty
brings, particularly drug dealing.

Why would a guy who says he cares so much do these things?

He's building his resume to leave here for bigger aspirations.  On that
resume will be:

1. Helped build a homeless shelter in Asbury Park;

2. Started a Youth Basketball league in Asbury Park;

3. Helped build housing for the poor in Asbury Park;

Then he'll leave, and you Sharon will have to deal with the Megan's Law
sexual predators, the increased rate of poverty on the West Side and the
increase in drug dealing.  He'll be gone, but the phoney "do-gooder"
crowd will love his resume!

It's easy to fall for his very charming "Catholic Theologian, non-profit
running, I'm here because I care more than anyone else" facade.

Don't.