--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> * He favors the Market Street Mission on Asbury Avenue, that will
> discharge as many 40 Megan's Law sexual predators with criminal
warrants
> on to the street at 7:00 am, right at the same time Asbury
children will
> walk past there to go to school.

Tom, stop the spin. JK was very clear in his position. He did not
bring the Mission to AP. He doesn't support it, he just chose to not
support joining a lawsuit for several reasons, both personal and
practical. WHile I disagree with him on this issue, I respect him
for standing up for what he believes.

> * As to trivializing the shootings this week, he told the Coaster
that
> they weren't  criminal in genesis.

You're insulting our intelligence. We know how to read. Keady
trivialized nothing. If you think that everything is black and white
(and I don't mean race, and that all crime simply comes from EVIL,
it is no wonder you are a neocon. Axis of Evil. Evildoers. You are
starting to sound like that asshole in the whitehouse.

be
> diverted to police protection and instead divert it to a Basketball
> league ('cause you know, he thinks Black people, he thinks
Basketball).
> Charles Barkley warned against that kind of thinking.

Now you're insinuating that Keady is stereotyping blacks. Take off
the mask Tom. How many blacks live on your block?

> * As for Springwood Avenue, which suffers from poverty, instead of
> helping the impoverished people there, he wishes to move in more
> impoverished people.  Increasing the size of the impoverished
population
> will do nothing more than increase the size of the problems poverty
> brings, particularly drug dealing.

Well you are one of the ones who either through ignorance or malice
choose to connotate affordable housing with public housing.

> He's building his resume to leave here for bigger aspirations.

I am glad you said that because that is what I thought your purpose
is the other day when I asked you if you picked up the contract
someone put out on Keady. I assume you are the new hatchet man for
the neocons in Monmouth County. How nice for you to beef up your
resume through spin and distortion.

You're lucky Keady is a nonviolent Christian man. He looks like one
tough Irishman that could wipe the streets with you. You are playing
the same game you did with me two years ago. I am beginning not to
like you again.