I don't get, where this is going.  What's with the name-calling?
You owe Jim an apology, that's for sure!  Typical Repug, retort;
when the going gets tough, the semi-tough, starts, name-calling.  I
actually thought Tommy was a professional. NOT!  Getting off this
thread, if this continues.  Fight, but "Fight Nice"!  Seems Tom
wants to trivialize this murderous act, bu individuals, who haven't
learned "The Art of War"!  Tommy, please read the book or the book
on tape.  It's not long and should be mandatory reading for ALL
lawyers.  Methinks, Tom is a wee tad, jealous of one Jim Keady!  The
very charismatic, consummate negotiator, that Jim IS!  I actually
LISTEN to him and I'm almost TWICE, his age!  Me, Mrs. KNOWITALL,
actually listening, because I think, no, I KNOW, everything!  No
thanks, Rev. Kev.  Our group, is "not for sale", on your radio, at
least not me, so don't count on it.  This is ASBURY PARK!  When we
want to become LONG BRANCH, WE'll let you know!  We're here to rant
collectively, on what's wrong HERE!  Well, I am, anyway.  Since
Blacks are the majority in this town, yet have no power, they and
that includes me, have to empower ourselves and control our own
destiny, instead of having a City being run by whites, who have no
interest in our being served, respectfully.  Before integration,
Blacks had hospitals, lawyers, schoolteachers and other
professionals, that served the Black Community.  I'm talking Black
Southern Communities and that's why I have a different perspective,
in that I was nurtured by my own!  What good is it, to have a seat
at the table, but you can't eat?  I have a different mind-set, in
that I respect authority, but I still "question" it!  There
shouldn't be an "us versus them" and when Blacks start demanding
action, all I can say is watch out!  There are over 2 Million Black
people in prison, yet we only makeup 12% of the population.  This,
since 1964, when drugs were being brought into the country by the
CIA.  All you have to re-read, are the investigations done by,
COINTELPRO, run by the FBI, to know what time it is!  Similar to the
tactics used to illegally spy, on innocent citizens.  When people
have no jobs or prospects of one; when other races have had a 450
year, head start, the playing field, never levels!  This is what
happens; violence manifests itself.  When Blacks suffer from "post
traumatic slave syndrome", looking for a savior, to control them,
just as slavery did, the greater society suffers.  Prove me wrong.

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
> <justifiedright@> wrote:
> >

> > Typical Cracker suggestion. Why is it that leftist, white
> politicians
> > think they can help the Black Community by throwing them a
> basketball?
>
> Alright, I'm losing that warm glowy feeling for you now boychik.
Did
> you pick up the contract somebody put out on Keady or something?
In
> one post you call him a CRACKER, a LEFTIST and insinuate that he
is
> a CHILD (see below). Are you the same guy that asked JUST THIS
WEEK