I appreciate the response you gave, Mario.  In another life, you
were probably a saint; you certainly display that here; an open
mind.  I like that.  You have the ability to apologize and correct
yourself, when you feel you are wrong.  Some people never learn the
art of saying, I'm sorry!  They always feel, that only THEY, are
right and look for any little nuance, or excuse, to accuse you!
Consider the source!  This forum, gives me the opportunity, to see
how others think and feel also.  I'm not always right, either and
say so!  Takes a big person to do that.  I admire the hell, out of
you!  Keep posting!
Sharon